There are many different reasons why you might want to hire a bouncy castle in Adelaide. You might have a child’s birthday party or be in charge of the entertainment at the footy club family day. You might even have some adult friends who just really like jumping on stuff.
But I’ll bet you had no idea just how wide the range was of jumping castles that you could hire. It will blow your mind.
And after you read this, you will be putting your hand up to organise the hiring for the next school fete, trust me.
Ok, so just how many different types of bouncy castles in Adelaide are there? Inflatable slides
Why limit yourself to just jumping castles, when inflatable slides are so much more fun? Our slides come in single or doubles, as well as an awesome wet or dry option for mega-excitement. Our waterslides are perfect for any event where you need to entertain children in the Adelaide summer.
With different heights available as well you can cater to young and old.
We can provide inflatable places just to hang out in, including a supercute igloo dome that you can hire for your party or event. Fantastic as well for markets, conferences and product launches with a difference; why have a market umbrella like everyone else when you can hire our inflatable ‘marquee’?
For jumping castle hire in both big and little sizes and a wide variety of shapes, colours and characters, check out our range.
We are using the blanket term ‘castle’ here, but most of these don’t look anything like a castle. You can bounce around in:
- A jungle
- A rocket ship
- A birthday cake
- An animal farm (real animals not included)
- A pirate’s cove
- As well as a range of licensed characters including Frozen, Justice League, Cars and Minions and somuch more
Need even more excitement?
If none of that is exciting enough for you, we also have:
- A jumping castle and slide combination range
- An inflatable ball run; you and your friends jump inside a giant inflatable ball and then chase eachother around the run. Seriously the funniest thing you have ever seen!
- Adventure jumping castles, which include features like rock walls and knock down ‘wobblers’ andeven inflatable animals to ride on
- A ten-metre long inflatable obstacle course, which is awesome for parties where you want to tireout some older kids, or for your bootcamp, tough mudder or mini-Olympics style events.There you have it. Mike drop, mind blown.Thinking jumping castles is so small, so pedestrian; we are quite simply the best range in Adelaide and are always adding something new. Combined with incredible professional and friendly service, fantastic prices and a very long line of satisfied customers, when you need a bouncy castle in Adelaide, or any kind of inflatable fun really, talk to Jump First.